Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feckin Maroon Pants

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Larianne wrote: »
    Nothing Better than a pair of stonewashed denims!
    FYP

http://www.allaboutyou.com/cm/allaboutyou/images/My/10%20samfox300-94287337.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Tope wrote: »
    Ha, yes, and tiny denim shorts over tights is normal day-wear. They look half naked most of the time! It's an improvement over summer time when young ones literally had half their arses on view!
    (I'm sure the guys won't be complaining too much about that trend, but god it looks awful!)

Except with no shorts and no top pulled down over them. They're just wearing tights as trousers.

Like this
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00745/SNF0320H-380_745106a.jpg

Or

this
    http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post.aspx?postID=14300

Both NSFW-ish (As in nothing offensive but your boss might not like you looking at it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

kowloon wrote: »
    Do we not still have all these groups? Isn't Jock an American high school type thing?

Except in ireland it'd be a rugby or gaa head. You know the kind of guys. wandering around campus with a sports bag hanging over their shoulders and wearing a ridiculous amount of fleece jackets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Grayson wrote: »
    Except in ireland it'd be a rugby or gaa head. You know the kind of guys. wandering around campus with a sports bag hanging over their shoulders and wearing a ridiculous amount of fleece jackets.

Rugger bugger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Grayson wrote: »

Cotton grey trackie bottoms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Osaka 6 ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I wear them

All the cool kids wear them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Maroon skinnies are so last year, wouldn't be like seen dead in them now, omg and fml

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Everyone who wears these should be left stranded on a desert island.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭k_smash

At least they'd have a pair of maroon jeans! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Ugh reminds me of my much maligned school uniform trousers.
    Bloody cords that made a noise that could be heard for miles.

Should be consigned to the dustbin along with the dickie bow and other Paul Galvin-esque inspired fashions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

What colour is maroon? Do you mean dark red that slowly fades to pink due to washing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

What , like marooned ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Im wearing them right now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'd be all over Kelly Brook like a soup sandwich given half the chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Maroon jeans are pants.

TBH i'm to old to be noticing young ladies fashion trends these days without feeling like a pervert. But even in my younger trendier days i wouldnt have been cought dead in those low cut tops for men, horrible things. Include an ironic mustache and a pair of skinny jeans into the mix and i'd probably laugh in your face ( in my head at least).

Advertisement