Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting phoneline changed to my name

Options
  • 21-10-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

As requested by Eircom rep Linda, I forwarded a copy of my lease and landlord contact details to your connection email two days ago. Ive had no contact to say if this was even received, and we are desperate to get the line changed into our names so that we can get Internet. We were hoping to have this sorted before next week is out as Linda told us it would take 24 hours for the line exchange and 5 working days for internet. Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

No update then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    As requested by Eircom rep Linda, I forwarded a copy of my lease and landlord contact details to your connection email two days ago. Ive had no contact to say if this was even received, and we are desperate to get the line changed into our names so that we can get Internet. We were hoping to have this sorted before next week is out as Linda told us it would take 24 hours for the line exchange and 5 working days for internet. Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Hi ShaShaBear

I have PM you with the details there.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement