Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scuba diving clubs in Meath

Options
  • 21-10-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

anyone any info on scuba diving clubs in meath.searched google but couldnt find any up to date info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

Unless you mean diving in rivers I don't think there's much scuba diving to be had in Meath. We've almost no coast and its all not very suited to diving.....Maybe try somewhere in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

firemouth wrote: »
    anyone any info on scuba diving clubs in meath.searched google but couldnt find any up to date info

Alpha Dive are a CFT club based in Navan area. They are having a try a dive in Kells swimming pool next @ 9.30am on Sunday 4th of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭firemouth

Unless you mean diving in rivers I don't think there's much scuba diving to be had in Meath. We've almost no coast and its all not very suited to diving.....Maybe try somewhere in Dublin.

Unhelpful comment,stick to what you know

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭firemouth

Moanin wrote: »
    Alpha Dive are a CFT club based in Navan area. They are having a try a dive in Kells swimming pool next @ 9.30am on Sunday 4th of November.

Thanks a lot,dont suppose you know of any contact info for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

firemouth wrote: »
    Thanks a lot,dont suppose you know of any contact info for them

I do indeed. Martin Anderson is the Diving Officer. His number is 086195557

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

There's quite a few padis around Meath, nothing at all to do with coast.

Advertisement