If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYO TX-NR616 616 + DALI ZENSOR 7

Options
  • 21-10-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

How much will be in euro Kane for ONKYO TX-NR616 616 + DALI ZENSOR 7 i will collect in store in belfast myself, and does the onkyo has wifi or i have to get that separately thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cukali wrote: »
    How much will be in euro Kane for ONKYO TX-NR616 616 + DALI ZENSOR 7 i will collect in store in belfast myself, and does the onkyo has wifi or i have to get that separately thanks

Hi Cukali,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Our price for the 616 and Dali's 7 is €1,493.37.

I've got the Onkyo in stock, do not have the speakers tho :( Would need to check with our warehouse tomorrow on stock.

You should take a look at the Monitor Audio BX6 speakers. Saves a bit of cash and really sound great. Check the link below:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/monitor-audio/bronze-bx6/moni-audio-bx6-blk

Total for the 616 and BX6s would be €1,298.57.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cukali

how much for 616

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cukali wrote: »
    how much for 616

Cukali,

TXNR616 - we can do at €624.99..

Keep me posted if we can assist or if you would like to order - we have them in stock ready to despatch..

ATVB,
    John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.