Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning wireless connection on!

Options
  • 21-10-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I recently subscribed to QSAT broadband and it is working brilliantly on all devices apart from 1 laptop I have.

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite and the reason it will not connect I think is because the Wi-Fi device on the laptop continues to stay orange and I think a blue colour indicates it is on properly.

Can anyone help me with this? Does anyone know if it is a blue light I should be looking for and if so how to get it to turn blue! I have tried FN + F8 numerous times and I have ensured the Wi-Fi switch at the bottom of the laptop is turned to "On".

When the laptop is directly plugged into the router via a cable it works fine.

Thanks in advance!

Eilish.

Comments

Advertisement