Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for women's sportswear?

• 21-10-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Hi,

full-leg pants in particular. I have a pair of Dunnes Stores pants and they take forever to dry. A bit of a problem if I'm getting rained on. Can't go too expensive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 danceash

I like the bodylogic range from Elverys or the range of sportswear from M&S. They are both very comfortable and not too dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

If you can get your hands on them lululemon http://www.lululemon.com best gear by far

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

diegowhite wrote: »
    If you can get your hands on them lululemon http://www.lululemon.com best gear by far

Poster says: "can't go too expensive"
    diegowhite: "hey buy the most expensive gear in the world!!"

:D

Penney's have some decent women's pants at the moment. And the H&M sportswear range is top notch.

If you can get down to Kildare Village, there's some great options there. And as said the bodylogic range is getting more popular.

...swear I'm not a bird :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Buy two pairs in pennys and put one in a water proof bag. Forever tearing the hole out of mine in the squat rack.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

Hanley wrote: »
    Poster says: "can't go too expensive"
    diegowhite: "hey buy the most expensive gear in the world!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

TK Maxx is a good place for sportswear if there's one near you, I buy most of mine there as it is about half of what the sports chains charge. Last thing I bought was a pair of cropped adidas climalite pants for €20. Look out for wicking fabrics to help keep you dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Has anyone tried the Lidl/Aldi stuff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have a look at sports direct.com great prices

Advertisement