Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Bank Holiday Weekend Fun

Options
  • 21-10-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Galway Girls,
    6 guys are heading your way for the bank holiday weekend for some fun and frolics, but we don't know that city that well and are looking for Galway's finest to show us about. :)
    If you think you can show these guys the best party weekend ever let us know and who knows we my even become friends fro life!! :D

There isn't a smiley face big enough on the side bar to show how excited we all are to enjoy your amazing city.

Join in the fun and craziness and let us know where to go?!

Runkle
    :p
    xx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

this is boards.ie not plentyoffish.com, feck off with your personal advert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

If your read the OP in a cheesy radio presenters voice it sounds even more desperate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This is code for "frisky males looking for likeminded males for fun and goodtimes".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

This is code for "frisky males looking for likeminded males for fun and goodtimes".

Sounds to me like lads who are so ugly that they don't expect to pick up women any other way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

*cringes at post*

*pms OP*

• Advertisement
Advertisement