Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekend in kilkenny oct. bank holiday

Options
  • 21-10-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

hey guys, iv booked 2 nights at the lyrath estate for me and my girlfriend for her birthday and im just wondering on what people can get up to over the bank holiday while there!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

The Rockfall Festival next weekend if your into music, Irish Conker Championships in Freshford on Oct 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

And the Savour Kilkenny food festival.

Good weekend to pick imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bluestar2010

theres gokarting at kiltorcan if youre looking for something different to do. its expensive though. think its 40 euro for the hour.
    also check out the website set.ie. its a music venue located in kilkenny city. they have different musical acts playing regulary there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 roller6666

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Vegasbabe

Savour Kilkenny Food festival takes place that weekend, lots of cooking demos and a food market by the castle on Saturday & Sunday.
    Def worth a look www.savourkilkenny.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Seeing as you're into GAA, the two county hurling semi-finals are on Sunday in Nowlan Park, probably at 2pm and 3.30pm. Definitely worth a look as a neutral, should be two great games between Dicksboro and James Stephens and O'Loughlin Gaels v Ballyhale Shamrocks. There will be a host of county hurlers playing including Henry, Michael Fennelly, Colin Fennelly, Cillian Buckley, Eoin Larkin, Jackie Tyrell, Matthew Ruth, Brian Hogan, Mark Kelly, Mark Bergin and Martin Comerford(ex). You would definitely enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tomgaa

phkk wrote: »
    Seeing as you're into GAA, the two county hurling semi-finals are on Sunday in Nowlan Park, probably at 2pm and 3.30pm. Definitely worth a look as a neutral, should be two great games between Dicksboro and James Stephens and O'Loughlin Gaels v Ballyhale Shamrocks. There will be a host of county hurlers playing including Henry, Michael Fennelly, Colin Fennelly, Cillian Buckley, Eoin Larkin, Jackie Tyrell, Matthew Ruth, Brian Hogan, Mark Kelly, Mark Bergin and Martin Comerford(ex). You would definitely enjoy it

haha ya i would but i dnt think my gf would but thanks for the heads up ;).

thanks guys for the info sounds like a good weekend to be heading up, just a bit of luck that i happened to pick kilkenny to go 2:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

phkk wrote: »

WHO ARE THEY NOW?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I like the way everyone gets their surname listed except Henry.

Advertisement