Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

185 euro the best price we should expect for a 360?

Options
  • 21-10-2012 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, as the title suggests, do you think its going to get any cheaper (unlikely I know) than €185. Seems like a great price for the 4gb version, and gamestop have it with FIFA13 for that price.

Is the 4gb version hamstrung by anything other than its memory size, as in, are there certain games that it wont play. Also, as I understand it, and happy to be corrected, it comes with a wireless controller these days, has wifi and that a plain old 16gb flash drive will work well with the 360?

Son looking for one an Xbox from Santa and don't want to get him a dud if the 4gb is not up to it but.

Thanks for any advice offered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭cyberhog

I bought a 250gb console for 189 in hmv about 5 months ago. If I was buying one now I would wait a couple of months to see what deals hmv do after xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

I got a 250GB console with 2 games (Forza 4 & GOW 3) for €210 in HMV on Grafton st around January, like Cyberhog I'd say it's best to wait till after christmas, the prices are bound to drop then. For convenience I'd definitely reccomend the 250gb version, if you buy a 4GB then you're inevitably going to end up buying a seperate hard drive. One of the biggest advantages, aside from obvious storage size, is that you can install the games to the hard drive and run them from there, instead of reading the game from the disc. Less loading time, runs much smoother, and less risk of not being able to read a damaged disc.

Advertisement