Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

are you limited by your brain?

• 21-10-2012 6:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭

if you read my posts you might know that im s pretty thick lad. outside if maths I cant help it im just very thick if it has no numbers in it. Do you find u are limited by your brain? Do you see things uou know other people get (maybe they are like steven hawking for you :) ) and u just dont get it? how smart are u?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I'm smart enough to remember you already started this thread a couple of minutes ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Ah be quiet, the quality of your threads is after taking an awful tumble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I'm pretty intelligent. I'm useless with numbers though

I'm a total scatter brain too, always losing things and in a panic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

if you read my posts you might know that im s pretty thick lad. outside if maths I cant help it im just very thick if it has no numbers in it. Do you find u are limited by your brain? Do you see things uou know other people get (maybe they are like steven hawking for you :) ) and u just dont get it? how smart are u?

Read your posts ? After your comedy performance in the crystal meth thread ,I,m one of your biggest fans... looking forward to more of your comedy gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Yeah, maths.
    I can't visualise anything in my mind, so I think this is why I have trouble with maths - you need to hold numbers in your mind to do anything with them.

And poetry.
    I don't get metaphors or anything like that - I just cannot grasp them no matter how hard I try.

Memory - I have such a bad memory - I know tons of people say that, but I really do.

I don't know - lots of stuff really.
    People are forever saying how intelligent I am, but I really don't know what they're on about.
    I don't think I excel in any area really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I think If I had more fingers I would be more successful. I have the standard amount but could do with more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

benwavner wrote: »
    I think If I had more fingers I would be more successful. I have the standard amount but could do with more.

Take off your shoes and socks.

There you go, I've just doubled your IQ bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Take off your shoes and socks.

There you go, I've just doubled your IQ bro.

Thanks bro...but I think your IQ took a nose dive. Toes are not fingers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

OP posts the same thread twice with slightly different title, and is asking who is limited by their brain? :pac:

Why two threads?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement