Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy cheque book!

Options
  • 21-10-2012 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭

Could do with a little help, want to make a little cheque book for the other half - I'm not very creative or artistic, can anyone advise where I can buy a blank one that I can fill out myself?

Greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Could you just create some in MS Word or some drawing programme, something really simple and then print on coloured paper and make them into a little booklet?

I know you said you aren't very artistic but choose a nice font and nice paper and it'll look good I reckon. Not sure where you would get a blank cheque book otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭julias_jewel

Just saw this thread now...

I was given one a few years ago by a friend.... Brill Idea!!! Unfortunately for my partner most of the cheques have bounced :D

Think my friend got it in a joke shop :)

If its not too late pm me and il give you a few ideas :)

Advertisement