Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone planes?

• 21-10-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Having watched a load of documentaries about the conspiracy theories around 9-11 one question I can't fathom is the idea that flight 93 was unmanned drone plane (as were the ones that flew into the towers).
    Like what did they do with the passengers? I remember watching loose change 2nd ed which said that they unloaded flight 93 at a naval base, like where did the passengers go? Were they all killed? Were they all cia agents undercover in their normal lives? Did the families know?
    I just don't get that if they weren't murdered how that many people keep quiet, and if they were murdered then why were the planes unmanned? Like of they're going to kill them anyway why not do it the way that people think they did?

Comments

Advertisement