Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bangers in Rathfarnham!!!

Options
  • 21-10-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'm living litrally beside Rathfarnham Castle, and for the past few days bangers have been going off non stop. Litrally as I'm typing this now bangers/fireworks has been going off for 5 minutes straight, it sounds like there's a bloody war outside my house! They're really loud aswell some sound like actual bombs going off and they're freaking me out and just disturbing me while I'm trying to study! :mad: Anyone know if I could contact the gardai about this or would I just be wasting my time ?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

xxpopopxx wrote: »
    I'm living litrally beside Rathfarnham Castle, and for the past few days bangers have been going off non stop. Litrally as I'm typing this now bangers/fireworks has been going off for 5 minutes straight, it sounds like there's a bloody war outside my house! They're really loud aswell some sound like actual bombs going off and they're freaking me out and just disturbing me while I'm trying to study! :mad: Anyone know if I could contact the gardai about this or would I just be wasting my time ?

Happens every year near halloween. Just kids with nothing better to do. It'll be over soon enough !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

It looked like there was some sort of fireworks display going on in the Rathfarnham direction at 7:20pm this evening. I was leaving my parents house in Knocklyon at that time and there was loads of rockets. They were very big explosions and one after the other which made me think it was some sort of organised display.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xxpopopxx

Whatever they were scared the hell outta me! Felt like I was living in some sort of bomb shelter! (I know exaggeration) If it made me feel this uncomfortable imagine how the poor dogs must have felt during that 10min nonstop string of explosions!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

They were big indeed. My 2.5 year old was loving them

• Advertisement
Advertisement