Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project plan for taught MSc???

Options
  • 21-10-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have just started an MSc in Biopharma Science online.
    I need to do a project plan for my projects. However I have not got a clue where to start with a project plan?

Is it just a discussion on what I plan to cover in the study?
    I was told to give a description of any information gathered to date (is that not like an abstract so?)
    Also I need to give info on where I plan on getting my info. i do not understand how i am meant to build a paragraph for this. As far as I am concerned i will be going to the likes of pubmed and science direct to look at articles and also books that are available online.
    I was also going to look at science blogs (the likes of linked in) also.
    Sorry long story short is am i meant to put in a paragraph of basically 'these are the sources ill be referring to' ????
    Sorry ..... confused and panicked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 S_Snail

For my project plans I have to use under headings like:

-The gap in the literature you are exploring
    -How you are going to collect the data/what type of data you are looking for
    -Your method for analysing the data
    -The contribution your data will make to existing theory/literature
    -Who might benefit from your results/practical implications

Its usually only 1-1.5 pages.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement