Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that song...

Options
  • 21-10-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭

Happened to come across a channel on UPC called MTV Music last night (somewhere in the 700s hence me never finding it before :D) ... since when did MTV start playing music? *cough*

Anyway I assumed they'd be playing the usual mainstream x-factor rubbish, but at that moment featured one kick-ass tune that I'd never heard before. They didn't show the name of the song at the end of video so my google-fu searches have proved fruitless.

The video is set in Thailand or Philippines and features 2 young boys, one of whom takes up breakdancing, the other ends up in a gang.

The chorus has a jungle-inspired drumbeat.

Not sure what else I can remember about it, but anyone know the name of the song?

cheers!

Comments

Advertisement