Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Card

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

My wireless USB adapter got broken by a drunken idiot at a party, my internet has been acting weird lately and I was wondering if this is a good replacement?

Network Card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

That's an internal, non-wireless ethernet port. Are you sure you want one of those to replace a usb wireless adapter?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Peter8

To be honest I am not sure but my internet has been spontaneously getting very slow for no apparent reason and it is a pain trying to play multiplayer games. A friend told me that an internal network card might be better, if this is just superstition could you show me a good wireless adapter? And out of curiosity would I be able to plug a LAN cable from a wireless range booster into the network card that I have linked?

Advertisement