Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man /woman with van needed

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi folks I am looking for a man/woman with a van from douglas village to transport a bed and wardrobe to clonakilty in the next week or two at the latest naturally I will pay this person for this
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Hi folks I am looking for a man/woman with a van from douglas village to transport a bed and wardrobe to clonakilty in the next month or two , naturally I will pay this person for this
    thanks in advance
    anyone at all :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am sure I saw a sign up in Douglas Court on the billboard as you go in the main entrance for a man with a van

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Milly33 wrote: »
    I am sure I saw a sign up in Douglas Court on the billboard as you go in the main entrance for a man with a van
    ohhh brill thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Milly33 wrote: »
    Check gumtree,often see ads there

Advertisement