Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation for a pub in dundrum

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Can anyone recommend a decent pub to take visitors to a for a social drink at the weekend in Dundrum.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'd suggest Dundrum House over the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Depends on what type of night you want. If you want somewhere busy and with a bit of atmosphere, go to Winters. However, if you just want a quite drink or 2, I agree with Mushy, Dundrum House would be the best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭realgirl

The bar at Harvey Nichols is nice for a cocktail/glass of wine, might be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 12 s1986coc

Thanks all I have been requested to find a place with a decent pint of Guinness :).... Thanks for the advice so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Uncle Tom's Cabin :) am not a guinness drinker but apparently they do good pints of the stuff!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Uncle Tom's Cabin :) am not a guinness drinker but apparently they do good pints of the stuff!!!

Was going to say if you want Guinness, that's the place to go.

Advertisement