Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to park around Ucc at 6pm

• 21-10-2012 8:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

i will have meetings at 6pm in Ucc for a few weeks and want to know where the best place to park is preferably for free or is putting up a disk the cheapest on the street?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

You can usually find spaces outside Tyrconnell/Silverdale (last time I checked no disc required) by 6 pm. It's a cul de sac off Perrot Avenue- where the history dept is located- (road to Hayfield Manor) that runs alongside the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

The car park on Perrot avenue is only €2 after 6.30 for as long as you need. You just walk through the gates then to the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

the mardyke on street parking - free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Plenty streets around college have free parking after 6.30pm. A good place would be high field road, next to daybreak.. I'm not sure about the streets around connacht Avenue, they may not be free unitl after 8.30pm..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭LasTime

I usually chance on highfield ave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Highfield Avenue is free from 6:30pm, but anytime after about 5, I'd be happy enough to chance leaving the car there without a disk. If you don't want to chance it, the shop in the student centre sells disks.

Advertisement