Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holly Lake/ Lough Cullen

Options
  • 21-10-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Is Holly Lake/ Lough Cullen Private Property? I want to go camping but i'm not sure if its allowed?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lefthanded

I live down near it and it pretty much is, anyway I would't go near the place, it's fairly dangerous down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Where is Holly Lake? Never heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BadRat2012

I didn't know it was dangerous, a friend of mine thinks he went camping there and since it is the only lake i know of in the area i assumed it was Holly lake.
    Whats dangerous about it? Besides the stories of the witch drowning a bunch of hurlers?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Spoke to a chap that lives near it, it says not dangerous that he is aware of but you do have to cross private land to get to it so thats likely going to make the landowner unhappy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Maybe there's a public right of way on the land?

Check the OS maps maybe.

Advertisement