Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Notes? I HAVE THEM!!

Options
  • 21-10-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

If there is anyone doing Irish for the LC higher or ordinary, i'm doing higher I have notes that I have made if anyone wants them.

So far I have notes for An Triail, with detailed analysis and sample answers and notes for Hurlamaboc and An Gnáthrud with detailed analysis on plot thems, feeeling, character lists, development of each character and sample answers as well.

So if your looking for any of them please do not hesitate to send me a message! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Yeah I would like them :) I don't do A Thig Na Tit Orm but the others would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I wouldn't mind some notes too, it'd be a great help to me.. if you wouldn't mind, of course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

GIMME DAH

(Could you send them to me please? :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

0mega wrote: »
    GIMME DAH

(Could you send them to me please? :D)
    Me too please!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Id like some notes too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Me too, pretty please with sugar on top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

I would really appreciate them too, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FudgeBrace

Those notes would be greatly appreciated...by ME! Please.?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fionagotbored

That would be great! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SleepAlone

I'd love some notes please :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭bottar1

I would greatly appreciate if you would send me those notes, I'm doing pass Irish and It's still one of my weaker subject's as I find learning languages very difficult.

What your doing here is awesome !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Other people's notes will not help you learn anything.

Make your own.

Really, sometimes I'm amazed at some people here - are LC students nowadays not able to make their own notes? What will you do at college/university?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

spurious wrote: »
    Other people's notes will not help you learn anything.

Make your own.

Really, sometimes I'm amazed at some people here - are LC students nowadays not able to make their own notes? What will you do at college/university?

I am well able to make my own notes thank you very much. There is no harm having a look at someone elses notes now and again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sigh...
    Most of the learning process is the summarising that goes on in your head as you make your own notes. You have no way of replicating this with someone else's notes.

I'm trying to help you here, to learn a skill that will help you in college, but ignore me if you want, there's probably a three minute YouTube video coming that will summarise all the course.

You say snide remarks, I say moderating.

Do you have any idea of the moderating has to go on on the HPAT threads with all the scammers trying to do people out of money with 'preparation' courses and offers? Worse still, people appear to be queueing up to fall for the scams.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Not trying to go against you here or anything, spurious, but I actually have to disagree. I think that in purely theoretical subjects, like Biology or Geography, reading someone else's notes won't make a jot of difference to you but when it comes to languages there's a lot you can pick up on, whether it's a few nice words here and there or a better way of phrasing something you had phrased yourself. Like I was reading over a friend's Irish essay the other day and I actually picked up a lot from it, just from reading it. I pretty much have to teach the French course to myself due to very bad luck with teachers and notes that kind LC veterans have handed down to me are proving to be extremely useful. Just my two cents on the matter. :P

I don't want these notes because I have my own notes on these and I think I have more than enough as it is. It's a nice thing you're doing though lcstress2012, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Shimaa H

I would like the notes too please and thank you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 truebeliever

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the notes aswell. If you wouldn't mind of course. They would definately be a great help to me. Thanks very much.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭JackTheGrinder

Hey if you could send the notes on to me too, mucho appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LeahW3

I'd love the notes on An Gnáthrud if you wouldn't mind. Thank you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Did anyone even get sent these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I did but I PMd quite soon after he posted and left an email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

no :((

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DOK94

Can I get them sent to me PLEEEEEEASE !

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

Would anyone be able to send me the notes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Redzer21

Could I have them please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoinclancy1

Could someone please send these notes to me please. I am the only1 in my whole school doing honours and they world be a great help. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭JackTheGrinder

I did but I PMd quite soon after he posted and left an email address.
    Would you forward them to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Would you forward them to me please?
    Seeing as I didn't write them I'd feel uncomfortable sending them, sorry. Check out Foinse, it has good phrases for most things on the syllabus.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Who wrote these notes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

could i get the notes please

Advertisement