Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I love when people

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

3rdDegree wrote: »
    Headline: Rottweiler sleeping maims owner.

haha rotweilers arent dangerous if they are well treated :) and my dog would be a jack russell haha love them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Expand Sir.

Errr yeah like he said automatic's and some of them fancy new diesel engines.
    And maybe anything with a cathalytic-converters (spelling is crap)
    with the unburnt fuel or something like that wrecking them ....

I love when people don't know all the answers ... like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

I love when people are not being negative, god if there is one thing i hate is negativity.. ah negativity really brings me down.. aarrgghh grrr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭poeticseraphim

Pay me on time.

Hold interesting conversation.

When i make a female friend. I am female it is a special bond.

When people are polite.

And generally people are really nice I find, in the real world:-)

When people try to make the best of a thread instead of trying to deliberately kill it.

When people forgive your typos ...(sometimes my E sticks):)

Sexual banter.

Giving money to people on the street.

DAWGIES....KITTIES...PONIES...FAIRIES...RAINBOWS..KINDNESS.....

When people are not snide when i exhibit my natural exhuberance as above.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I love it when I go into the motor tax office and there's a long wait and then, out of nowhere, some nice person gives me a spare ticket cutting the time I have to wait considerably. Has happened to me a couple of times :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I love when people are themselves around me.
    Nothing says friendship like not worrying what the other person will think when you do something a bit weird.

I'm not talking about people who are loud and "random" for the sake of it, just when friends and family are all relaxed and comfortable with each others presence. :)

I love when people allow for learners mistakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

I love that first cup of tea in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I love when people I don't know come up and say " where did you buy your top it's lovely".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

When a stranger smiles at me....but not in a trying-to-get-a-fondle-of-what-you-keep-in-your-undergarments way.

I love when people talk to me waiting for the bus, in the lift, cafes etc.

I love when people give me a hand with my suitcase when I'm coming back or going to the airport.

I love when people make eye contact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

I love it when people fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbQpzn6t4c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

I love it when people say "Well you are the professional so I will go with what you say" in work. I spend so much time being told I am sub-par (always a "joke") that it is lovely.

Advertisement