Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mounts advice

Options
  • 21-10-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

i have recently bought a cz 527 american, im looking to buy a scope with a 56mm obj, can anyone recommend mounts to suit the rifle, it has a 16mm dovetail, and the scope has a 30 mm tube

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭De_Tomaso

In the budget range I would seuggest Rusan rings for CZ 527. They are not expensive and at the same time very reliable.

If money is not the question than I would suggest you buy MAKquick mount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I found it hard enough to get rings when I had my 527. I had a Burris scope with 50 mm objective lens but had the parallax adjustment up front also.

I would suggest you look into getting a picatinny rail for it. This will give you a bigger choice of what mounts you can use.

0 MOA
    20 MOA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Warne and sportsmatch do 16mm mounts of various heights and sizes or else you can use tikka optilocks, the cz american comes with high rings but they're one inch

Advertisement