Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Glazed Windows

• 21-10-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I'm doing a college assignment and I need to know the prices for Double Glazing windows of the following sizes:

2m x 1m
    1m x 1m
    0.8m x 1m
    1.5m x 1m

really much appreciated if someone could find this out for me..

Also I need to know how much it would cost to insulate all the walls of a house??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

You wont get an accurate answer for the windows. Any price is negotiated. Some pay full price, some get a good discount on the retail.

As far as insulation is concerned, you can do this yourself. How thick is the wall insulation you are thinking of? Does the hypothetical house have cavity walls? are they insulated? What is the construction? What is the area of walls to be insulated? and which walls are external? Are you taliking external or internal insulation?

See what I mean? I dont think we can do your assignment for you !!!:):):):)

TT

Advertisement