Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks Sligo Rd Ballina

Options
  • 21-10-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

anybody got a heads up on the roadworks that's happening on the Sligo Road.....looks like there is gonna be a stop go system with one line of traffic from Bunree up to Clare Street.

Haven't a clue what's it for but that is one busy road, especially at 9am in the morning. With St Muredachs along that stretch, traffic is gonna be a nightmare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭conseng

I read somewhere today that a 1 way will be in operation, with incoming traffic being sent up Bunree and down Ardnaree and outgoing traffic using the open lane on the Sligo road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Jeaze, but won't that be fun at the Abbey Road Junction with Bunree outside the Spar shop. Bad enough on a normal day!

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The traffic wardens should take a trip up there; it's a nightmare on fridays trying to get onto ardnaree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

BTW, the one way system will be in place for at least a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Ah, ffs, it's only monday - can you break the bad news in in stages?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Ah, ffs, it's only monday - can you break the bad news in in stages?!

I thought I had it in my original post then realised I hadn't. Until I find a link to support it, it is unconfirmed.

Advertisement