Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam Tragedy

Options
  • 22-10-2012 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

I think all our thoughts in Co Galway should go out to the parents family and friends of the two little girls who died tragically today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

happened just a few hundred yards down the rd from my place. I had passed a few minutes before hand on the way to work but the misses came right on it. So so sad .... and some of us think we have problems ?? but really we just haven't got a clue.
    Not been right in the head at all for most of the day after hearing about this .... came straight home from work and had a bit of a cry while tucking in my own little ones as they were fast asleep.
    puts everything in to perspective for me anyway guys - I can tell ya that much. I really dont know how that poor young family are going to get through this.
    RIP to the little ones - xx

• Registered Users Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Terrible tragedy.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Its hard to understand a few seconds either way and those two angels would be happily at home tonight. Its the worst I can think of. RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

God love them 2 little angels. Truly heartbreaking. Unimaginable and incomprehensible what their family are going through. My thoughts are with them.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Such a sad sad day. What a tragedy. Sincere Condolences to the families. I'm sure they brought great pleasure to their parents and family the short time they were here. Two precious tiny little angels in heaven looking down now.

~~~R.I.P. Kate and Grace.~~~

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 skylock

It was a terrible tragedy sorry for the poor parents they must be in a terrible way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Yes. This tragedy has rocked the whole country. Especially any parent. Unimaginable.
    I think of all the times I brought my two out that road on a fine Sunday afternoon. My thought are with the parents & the family

Advertisement