Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle theft in Mullhuddart

Options
  • 22-10-2012 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Brian Corish (22) from Mulhuddart was convicted of handling a stolen bike and carrying boltcutters. his picture is in Fridays herald.
    I dont know him personally but its important that people know of bicycle thieves in their own area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The fact that there are bicycle thieves in the area will come as no great surprise to anyone. I'm sure there are probably convicted car thieves and burglars too, but they don't generally get their own threads. So other than to name and shame someone, what's the point of this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭The Master.

Just trying to raise awareness of a crime that has affected me several times since moving to this country.
    Ive never had so many things stolen from me :mad:
    Its quite rare to see a successful conviction for this sort of crime so its important that as many people as possible know what has happened and are able to take preventative measures if need be.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can understand your anger, you've been the victim of crime, and now you've had an opportunity to make your point about it. However we're not about to turn the forum into an outlet where every person in the area convicted of a crime ends up in a thread of their own. This serves no real purpose and adds nothing to the forum.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement