Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

457 - Partner, previous 4 year ban

Options
  • 22-10-2012 6:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi

My girlfriend has been offered a job in Melbourne. The job will start in Jan/Feb next year.
    The company have started the 457 process i.e. registering as an employer so soon my girlfriend will be adding as me her partner.
    We are in NZ at the mo and will have enough evidence of relationship etc that will be required.

The only potential problem is that I previously overstayed my working holiday visa in 2005 and I got the 4 year ban.

Has anyone else been in my shoes or have any knowledge of how this will effect my chances?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

DUUDDEEE

+ 4

It's 2012 Man
    the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

They might be more pedantic with your application. But once you are in a genuine relationship you should be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

My cousin got banned for 4 years a good while ago now. He's back there the last few years sponsored.

Advertisement