Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Club Drogheda.

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Is this simply a re branded fusion with the same management??

Or under complete new setup because i don't remember seeing Fusion being sold!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

There was a for sale sign over the George's street entrance on Saturday. First time I had noticed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hanlor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Galaxy? The ****?

Fusion's been up for sale for about a month or so now but I've never heard of "Galaxy".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I would say it's new owners as Fusion has been up for sale the past month or so.

The naming isn't very original, they bought the pub beside it too and are calling that the Planet bar I think.

It's too similar to Earth in name.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

flyswatter wrote: »
    I would say it's new owners as Fusion has been up for sale the past month or so.

The naming isn't very original, they bought the pub beside it too and are calling that the Planet bar I think.

It's too similar to Earth in name.

Maybe owners of Earth bought it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

The new calway club is aka the soda club and the new planet bar is aka the star bar on mell street.Opening this weekend !!http://https://www.facebook.com/orla.faulknermulroy/photos#!/TheGalaxyClubDrogheda?fref=ts

Big refurbishment.So I hope this helps ur haloween weekend plans ;):D

So has anyone been here yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

If you didnt like the star and crescent, you will hate this place.

thinkng of going this weekend..whats it like??

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Haven't been in it but from all acounts I've heard it's pretty similar to the Star and Crescent.
    Depends what age you are Rachel and what type of night you're looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement