Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitchen design/fitters

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am currently re doing a kitchen which is on its last legs and ive gotten a few designs done up but there just ordinary designs - same as my old 1 only new

Is there any where in waterford or south east that will design and fit a kitchen which is just a bit fancier that say cash and carry will.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 afee_wils2012

I got my kitchen from Polishservice.ie. They are a great bunch of lads and worked night and day to get it done. Very reasonable price wise and done a fantastic job. They have great ideas too. They made my tiny kitchen look amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

try 'epic interiors'...Billy is his name 087-6039951

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

I got mine from http://www.eddiekanekitchens.ie/ they design, manufacture & install - very reasonable price wise and quality is 1st class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭JMcL

ellewood wrote: »
    Is there any where in waterford or south east that will design and fit a kitchen which is just a bit fancier that say cash and carry will.

Though broadly in the same ballpark as Cash And Carry pricewise, we got our kitchen 3 years ago from Inhouse at Six Cross Rds. Very happy with it quality wise, and good aftersales service when there was an issue with a few of the cabinet doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

Max Powers wrote: »
    try 'epic interiors'...Billy is his name 087-6039951

agreed..got a kitchen done by billy myself 3 months ago its top class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

Billy is very good at what he does

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

got new kitchen last year designed and made in morris`s, very pleased with it.

Advertisement