Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn Meats

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know what Dawn Meats are like to work for?? My husband is looking for a job but because of bad experience in another meat factory is reluctant to apply. Any feedback would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Does anyone know what Dawn Meats are like to work for?? My husband is looking for a job but because of bad experience in another meat factory is reluctant to apply. Any feedback would be great :D

What was the bad experience in the other factory? Hardwork? management? hours? Smell? wages?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 afee_wils2012

The hardest job ever but that didn't bother him nor did the smell surprisingly. It was the way they were treated and no gratitude for your hard work. Money cut, hours cut

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

The hardest job ever but that didn't bother him nor did the smell surprisingly. It was the way they were treated and no gratitude for your hard work. Money cut, hours cut

Sounds like most places today :( Which plant is it? One of the 2 in Kilmacow or the Carrolls cross new extension. I'd take a punt on it regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Dawns Meats aren't the nicest bunch to work for. They closed their Grannagh factory and reopened it less than a year later to get the wage bill down - they hired all new staff.

Advertisement