Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC Funding

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I've recently run out of my three year funding from IRC :( which is really making life hard on me! However, i've heard that you can 'unofficially' use your expenses account to fund you for a while to help your financial situation. I have a large chunk of expenses left and really don't want to see them go to waste, has anybody here managed to gain access to the expenses account without hassle from IRC or their supervisor? My supervisor is worried that an audit of the college might make things difficult for him, probably just being over cautious but I really need this money as my savings can only take me so far! I know that I only have a few months left until I can submit my thesis but I don't want the stress of how I can get by, on top of all the stress needed to write, submit and then study for a viva!

Advertisement