Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carlow shopping centre on the craig doyle show

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭

stereotypical halloween, but theres going to be a segment on carlow shopping centre ghosties on the craig doyle show on rte 2 on thursday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Will they mention the gym that closed down for "unknown reasons" again ?.

Much more mysterious than just saying the rent was jacked up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

gym closed because there was no business for it, and then the nationalist were in there after.

all the same - this came from there (around or just after the halfway mark) http://leinsterparanormal.com/EVP/laugh.mp3

was it that eejit Baz Ashmawy that said it was closed for 'unknown reasons'?

just a by the by ... i was in the shopping centre late last night and ive a recording of music and talk coming out of superquinn. The centre was long closed and it was pretty late.

loud enough it was. the only problem is that i talked to the superquinn manager (or assistant manager, he didnt say which) today and not only was there no-one there at all, the system is manual and shouldnt have been on in the first place. The volume was increasing and decreasing as well. there hadnt been a sound from the place from when we arrived, a good 4 hours before.

Plus the system plays music but we heard loud talking (as well as music), as if a group of people where in there somewhere, which i thought must have been cleaners. apparently not though.

This is the audio - http://leinsterparanormal.com/SuperQuinn221012.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

maccored wrote: »
    just a by the by ... i was in the shopping centre late last night and ive a recording of music and talk coming out of superquinn. The centre was long closed and it was pretty late.

loud enough it was. the only problem is that i talked to the superquinn manager (or assistant manager, he didnt say which) today and not only was there no-one there at all, the system is manual and shouldnt have been on in the first place. The volume was increasing and decreasing as well. there hadnt been a sound from the place from when we arrived, a good 4 hours before.

Plus the system plays music but we heard loud talking (as well as music), as if a group of people where in there somewhere, which i thought must have been cleaners. apparently not though.

This seems totally legit

• Advertisement

i was there, so its very legit to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Quick q, what did the manager look like?

who - John the centre manager or the fella I was talking to on the phone from superquinn? Cus I cant tell what he looked like over the phone ... I just asked to be put through to the manager or assistant manager.

who - John the centre manager or the fella I was talking to on the phone from superquinn? Cus I cant tell what he looked like over the phone ... I just asked to be put through to the manager or assistant manager.
    K thanks :)

when i was put through, he didnt say which he was ...

• Advertisement

when i was put through, he didnt say which he was ...
    well i wouldn't think much of it tbh, there were repair works going on instore last night so they could've just messed up their settings for the music or something

monday night? They never mentioned that. or do you mean tuesday night (last night). There was no-one in there on monday night as we surely would have noticed them.

monday night? They never mentioned that. or do you mean tuesday night (last night). There was no-one in there on monday night as we surely would have noticed them.
    ah thought you meant tuesday night, my bad

if you asked for the manager on tuesday i would imagine whoever you were talking to would've put you through to them if they were in or the assistant manager if they werent

we were in there on monday night, I rang the manager/asst manager yesterday about the night before. he tells me there was no-one in the store at that time and that the music is manual, with no automated settings.

you can clearly hear music and talking (radio?), and it was starting, stopping, increasing in volume and decreasing. It started up out of the blue.

Advertisement