Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Carboot Sale & Collectors Market

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

I've been considering this for a while now and I'm wondering if there's anybody else interested? This would take place on a monthly basis, indoors at a venue in the Enniscorthy area. There would be NO vans i.e. no people selling toilet rolls and washing powder and it would be restricted to dealers selling bona fide secondhand goods and ordinary householders decluttering.

With all the empty property about there has to be somewhere suitable but I would be interested to have some feedback before I spend more time on the idea. I have run similar events before but not in County Wexford. Anybody interested? :)

Advertisement