Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help with Treasure Hunt - Luas Red Line

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

i am organising a treasure hunt for children. It isgoing to be along the Luas Red Line.

They will travel between Red Cow and The Point and I would like a clue for each stop. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You could use the colours in many of the names of the stops as a theme for clues.
    Bluebell
    Blackhorse
    Goldenbridge
    Red Cow

People's names
    Smithfield
    Spencer Dock
    George's Dock
    Mayor Square
    James' Street

etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

Hi all,

i am organising a treasure hunt for children. It isgoing to be along the Luas Red Line.

They will travel between Red Cow and The Point and I would like a clue for each stop. Any suggestions?

I don't want to put a damper on your treasure hunt, but when you say children what ages are they? also is it a good idea to be doing something that's dangerous, especially playing along the luas line with health and safety and all that

also how many are involved and are they going to be supervised well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

mtjm wrote: »
    I don't want to put a damper on your treasure hunt, but when you say children what ages are they? also is it a good idea to be doing something that's dangerous, especially playing along the luas line with health and safety and all that

also how many are involved and are they going to be supervised well?

There'll be an Adult with each team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

What's the treasure and where are you putting it ? :D

Advertisement