Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

So Lads,

New To Ultimate Team, never got involved in Fifa 12, so basically am eating myself now I know how good and addictive it is!

Question is I have a Colombian starting 11 now, all the best gold players from that country. Was this a stupid idea to peruse this nationality? I mean all the lads are decent footballers and are lightning quick but it seems to be at a standstill with no room for any more improvement.

Also I have all Colombians yet my chemistry is still only 72, I have to find a Colombian manager thats ok, but why am I getting such sucky chemistry when all players are the same nationality?

Im considering building a german team? Would this be good idea or should it be spanish or English etc?

Also one last thing, as far as i have read chemistry is very important, if i have all silver players of the same nationality and all linking well together and a silver manager, you know a good 100% chemistry, would I have a good chance of surviving in the better leagues or are gold players essential?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Have to see if they are all in the right positions and formations (the latter is probably the problem). Colombian is definitely good I would say. Most teams don't really have room for improvement - most players simply sell what they have and start a new team (or keep that team for another day out).

A lot of people seem to enjoy the Bundesliga this year. Premiership is usually more expensive (even for average players). Spanish teams - you'll be looking to make a Barca-Real monster really.

Silver teams can do quite well - some people think that bronze & silver benefit more from higher chemistry than gold teams. You could definitely put it up to higher rated teams once you have the right players, know how they play, and play to their strengths. Gold players not essential, but you'll need to be able to cover for pace!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Have to see if they are all in the right positions and formations (the latter is probably the problem). Colombian is definitely good I would say. Most teams don't really have room for improvement - most players simply sell what they have and start a new team (or keep that team for another day out).

A lot of people seem to enjoy the Bundesliga this year. Premiership is usually more expensive (even for average players). Spanish teams - you'll be looking to make a Barca-Real monster really.

Silver teams can do quite well - some people think that bronze & silver benefit more from higher chemistry than gold teams. You could definitely put it up to higher rated teams once you have the right players, know how they play, and play to their strengths. Gold players not essential, but you'll need to be able to cover for pace!

Ah i see i see

And as far as chemistry is concerned, wil lthis improve the longer players play together? If i play 2 strikers together for a season just say will it improve?

Sorry one more question, I bought a gold head coach last night for a +10% pace, i seen others for heading passing etc. Are you limited to one head coach?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sadly not - chemistry doesn't evolve, which is something that many people hoped for so that they could be an ULTIMATE team.

On the coach thing, you can stack a few of them but the effect does have a limit. The lads in the main Ultimate Team thread could probably tell you (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056695767). Think I saw it mentioned somewhere in it.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Sadly not - chemistry doesn't evolve, which is something that many people hoped for so that they could be an ULTIMATE team.

On the coach thing, you can stack a few of them but the effect does have a limit. The lads in the main Ultimate Team thread could probably tell you (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056695767). Think I saw it mentioned somewhere in it.

Thanks for the help Ill have a read of that now

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭treeminder

add me if u wanna play clubs
    messi-magician

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm new to the fut world with FIFA 13. I just want to know how do I make profits and build coins from scratch. I just began my team and at the moment I only have like 2000 coins. I heard of the buy low sell high method but I don't understand how to do it.
    A big question I have is what are the best cheap players I can buy and sell for a profit. In other words which players ate the best in the market at the moment.

Could someone please help me and guide me into how to buy and sell players and who to buy and sell

Advertisement