Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time wrong on meter

Options
  • 22-10-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I have a night saver metre and only put on dishwasher etc at night time to avail of the rates. e.g. 12 at night in the summer and 11pm in the winter. When i received my last bil i check the metre and realised the time is wrong on the metre, one hour behind. So for the whole summer time when i wait till midnight to turn on appliances i am still being charged the day time rate, what can i do to rectify this? Will i receive any credit for this?

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Im123,

Generally, when there is a fault with the timeswitch, or the discrepancy between the time shown on the meter and the actual time is >2hrs, we would send a technician out to fix it for you. Retrospective bill adjustments would be made on the basis of the report sent back by the technician.

The best thing to do is to PM us your account details (incl. your full name, address, phone no. and a/c no.) and we can look into it for you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement