Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent in St Marys parish lucan

Options
  • 22-10-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi guys

I am tired trying to rent a decient 4 bed in the parish of St Marys in Lucan. My story is typical of alot of thirty somethings in Ireland today. I am married with two kids and my current house Is too small and is in negative equity, my eldest is due to start school in September and for child care reasons we want him to go to a St Marys boys school( my wife works nearby and our Childminder who is our only support in Dublin also lives nearby). My current home is on a tracker and having exploered all financial options the only logical one is to rent my own home and rent elsewhere. We are looking to rent for at least 5 years and both have good jobs so we are willing to pay reasonalable rent but not prepared to be ripped off. We would provide security to anyone wishing to rent out their home for a long period and would be the kind of tenants that would take responsibility for painting, gardening, etc. I have researched daft and other web sites but there are currently only 10 houses with 4 beds for rent in Lucan and those which are in the parish of St Marys are not in great shape. I would appreciate any feed back or tips, our preference would be for a house in the beech park area but we are open to other areas too.

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement