Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% credit for life emobile offer

Options
  • 22-10-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

I see eMobile have a 50% free credit for life on their Thirty20 offer.
    When opted in, does that apply to all topups like from paper vouchers, or does it only apply to the bank account automatic scheduler?

I was reading through the T&C of it on http://www.emobile.ie/assets/static/pdfs/50_extra_credit_free_terms.pdf
    and no payment method restriction is specified so I would have hoped it applies to paper topups.

I just want to clarify here to make sure there's nothing sneaky.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

breathn wrote: »
    I see eMobile have a 50% free credit for life on their Thirty20 offer.
    When opted in, does that apply to all topups like from paper vouchers, or does it only apply to the bank account automatic scheduler?

I was reading through the T&C of it on http://www.emobile.ie/assets/static/pdfs/50_extra_credit_free_terms.pdf
    and no payment method restriction is specified so I would have hoped it applies to paper topups.

I just want to clarify here to make sure there's nothing sneaky.

Thanks

Hi breathn,

This offer is applicable to all top ups. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Hi breathn,

This offer is applicable to all top ups. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

Thanks a mill. That's great news

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

breathn wrote: »
    Thanks a mill. That's great news

No problem breathn.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

Advertisement