Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cornstore or Club Brasserie for a party?

Options
  • 22-10-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

I know there are a couple of restaurant threads doing the rounds here, so bear with me. I am looking to book a restaurant for a small work Christmas party (about 12 or so). I’m a bit late booking this year, so a lot of places are booked up, so I have narrowed the selection down to two, The Cornstore and Club Brasserie. I prefer the look of the menu in The Cornstore, but they can only take us at 6.30, Club Brasserie has a more limited menu, but they can take us at 8pm.

Could anyone who has been to both say which they would recommend? Just looking for good food and a nice atmosphere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

Club Brasserie is really good - been there for a few work events and everyone enjoyed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Club Brasserie, hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Club Brasserie does better food IMO but Cornstore is more of an office party suited place in terms of atmosphere. Club Brasserie is more of a quiet meal kinda place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Many thanks for the replies, I think I will go with the consensus and book Club Brasserie. The time they can take us at is better and it's also cheaper, so it's a win win!
    Madam_X wrote: »
    Club Brasserie does better food IMO but Cornstore is more of an office party suited place in terms of atmosphere. Club Brasserie is more of a quiet meal kinda place.
    I did guess that The Cornstore would be a bit more lively, but we are only 12 people we range in age from 17 to 72, so it won't really be a raucus kind of night! Hopefully it will be lively enough a couple of weeks before Christmas, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of other Christmas parties in.

Advertisement