Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livestrong stockist in Ireland?

Options
  • 22-10-2012 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Livestrong sportswear stockist in Ireland - JJB have some, but they're not buying in new stuff, so I want to know if any other retailers are stocking the Livestrong brand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Livestrong sportswear stockist in Ireland - JJB have some, but they're not buying in new stuff, so I want to know if any other retailers are stocking the Livestrong brand?
    Have you tried the triathlon and cycling forums? He wasn't known as a runner (creating distance. :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

You can pick up liestrong stuff on the web handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm fairly sure theres gonna be quite a bit of stock discounted fairly soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Have you tried the triathlon and cycling forums? He wasn't known as a runner (creating distance. :))

Not much of a triathlete or cyclist either (he was a runner first, you can have him back :D )

* I know his book says he was a swimmer first, but that's probably all lies too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You could probably locate gear on the Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson websites. I don't think the street dealers carry stock though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

JJB Sports in the Liffey Valley retail Park has plenty of Livestrong stuff, mens and womens .....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,459 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

There'll probably be loads of it in TK Maxx soon as well.

Advertisement