Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom now offering land/bb/mobile bundles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

10gb home usage. That is f*cking laughable. What an absolute joke. You would go over that just browsing the web.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Hogzy wrote: »
    10gb home usage. That is f*cking laughable. What an absolute joke. You would go over that just browsing the web.

You can pay an Extra €10 a Month for "Unlimited" *

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

You can pay an Extra €10 a Month for "Unlimited" *

I cant find anything about that but i bet in the fine print that its not really unlimited and will be something pathetic.

IMO UPC's and Vodafones data caps are about the most "Unlimited" that telcos offer, being 500gb and 250gb respectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

methinks it is a little too late...
    a few years ago, it would have been great I'm sure...
    but many people will look at this and say...
    Meh, i can just use tettering on my smartphone from 3 Ireland for broadband, and for calls to mobiles and landlines, I can get a good monthly package. Not to mention the download cap...
    I'm not saying that 3G is better than DSL for everyone, but for many people in rural Ireland, perhaps not that much of a difference between them.

As for people sharing a house, you can just imagine the inconvenience over the payment of the bill, when you have the broadband, house phone and mobile all on one bill. What happens when that tenant is slow paying or is querying an accusation over exeding the download limit, the delay could see you having your mobile disconnected etc... too messy.

Advertisement