Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build-monaghan

Options
  • 22-10-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there

Was just wondering if anyone could give me a rough figure what it would cost to build a two storey house in monaghan. Something similar to this:
    http://www.finlayhomes.ie/wp-content/pdf/2story/Tegan.pdf.

I have not got my own plans drawn up yet as we are still looking at other plans to see what we like. Just looking a rough figure to see where we stand. Have a few relations with useful trades when it comes to building a house so hopefully that will help to lower the cost for us! Looking forward to hearing back from yous, im sure we will learn plenty along the way!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mal_1

If all went well you could maybe put it together for 150k as a rough guess with all that free labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nicolam009

well it wont be free labour but less than the normal price anyway which will be a help! Thank you for your reply!

Advertisement