Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal girl on CH4 Countdown 22-10-12 (3.10pm)

Options
  • 22-10-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

This girl i was told was on all last week, but i only came across her on Fri, but had the ep recorded to see if she would make Mon ep today.

She is Rose Boyle from Arranmore Island & a trainee accountant living in Dublin.

If you miss it the first time its on again on CH4+1 at 4.10pm ch 136.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

does 4od show countdown?

They show all the other shows so i can't see why not

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

danniemcq wrote: »
    does 4od show countdown?

They show all the other shows so i can't see why not

I tried to check that out, but it said i had some error when i tried it out last week, maybe its not available for Ireland?

Unless someone can find a way around it?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have it on 136 but my Sky box is set up using the old "card trick" so dont know if it's available without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There ye go - Last Friday's episode..

EDIT: Can't be embedded actually, but click to watch it on YouTube)!

All other episodes from last week are here!

Cheers basquille for the youtube links on countdown, i never knew you could watch it on there. Of course most of them are about yer wan Rachel Reilly:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers basquille for the youtube links on countdown, i never knew you could watch it on there.
    No worries!
    Of course most of them are about yer wan Rachel Reilly:D
    With good reason..

... phwwoooaarrrrr! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

That guy said she was from Dublin??

NIMAN wrote: »
    That guy said she was from Dublin??

She's living in Dublin, as i got that info as Nick Hewer mentioned it in Wed episode afaik.

Btw: Basquille i forgot to ask you is it just countdown from ch4 that's only available on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

gerneral 4oD entertainment tons of shows (that are made by c4), i linked the profile there. you will nearly find any tv show on youtube anyway if you just search the shows name. can take a lot of searching at times though

I'm a bit late with the reply, Thanks for the info, as it will be handy as the sky+ box i have sometimes decides to freeze up, strangely enough its only the ch4 stations, but that's a question in another forum.

• Advertisement

She was on Ray D'arcy 9.30 this morning, she said this is her last day as the most you can do is 8 shows & then get invited to do a special in Dec, probably Countdown champions show.

She wouldn't give away if she won the show, but you'll have to watch it to see!
    Well done anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Must say she was very, very good. Fair play to her!

More importantly she will now have her invitation for here seeing as shes joined the elite 8+ group :p

That was funny, i think this one was recommended by the listeners this morn on the radio,

He has such a way with words :D also check Countdown bloopers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Fair play to her she was excellent. She must have had her Donegal accent robbed on her in Flannery's though, she sounds like she's from South Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

deccurley wrote: »
    Fair play to her she was excellent. She must have had her Donegal accent robbed on her in Flannery's though, she sounds like she's from South Dublin!
    Cant say I noticed that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

muffler wrote: »
    Cant say I noticed that at all.

Really? Rachel Allen has a better Arranmore accent

Advertisement