Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player available in meath area.

Options
  • 22-10-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

S'craic everyone!.. 21, based in meath, and mad to play music.. im fairly open minded when it comes to bass playing, Guitar is my main love but nowadays EVERYONE is a guitar player, not enough bassists around.. Been playing guitar 11-ish years. been gigging for 9 years or so, bass for about the same.. i mainly play progressive rock, experimental type stuff, but really i will and can play most styles.. funk, slap, metal, rock etc.. Havent had any gigs in a while, recession and all ;) and im mad to get out there and jam.. playing covers or originals, i really dont mind.. anyone interested PM.

-Ted
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mockingbird

Were on the hunt Ted for a bassist, ye might have heard some of our stuff were called culture vandals

have a search for culture vandals and you'll find some of our music, reverb nation has loads of tunes on there

take it handy Ted, give us a shout if that suits you..we've gigs coming up so we need someone sharp

talk soon
    Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ted.

Ed, its ted.. as in the ted you know from trim? haha as in georges old friend haha of course im familiar with CV.

Advertisement