Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare Galway City West

Options
  • 22-10-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi, looking for recommendations for creches or childminders in Galway city west.

I have just been offered a part time position (afternoons, Mon-Fri) after months of searching for anything but need to get childcare sorted pretty quickly now!

Having no family in the area makes it doubly hard to get honest opinions from people about childminders especially...

Please PM me if you can recommend any or if there are any to avoid... I don't think the mods will want negative reviews public here but I think if they are PMed then thats ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 missanxious

Hi there, I am in a similar position to you.

Just wondering if you got any recommendations and if so, could you pass them onto me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

sign up to schooldays.ie & use the Parents' Resources - Childminders forums - Galway City forum, there's a few on there looking for and offering childminding in the west of the city. rollercoaster.ie has a similar forum but is not reliable in terms of replies. best of luck

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement