Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for T25

Options
  • 22-10-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone

I bought a 1984 T25 Devon conversion a few months ago and it was broken into last week. All the wires under the steering wheel have been pulled out and cut and the connectors for the ignition - all the connectors actually, were taken.
    If anyone knows where I could source these or if anyone is scrapping a van please let me know - I know they're going to be difficult to source so appreciate any help you can give.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

tracyoc wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I bought a 1984 T25 Devon conversion a few months ago and it was broken into last week. All the wires under the steering wheel have been pulled out and cut and the connectors for the ignition - all the connectors actually, were taken.
    If anyone knows where I could source these or if anyone is scrapping a van please let me know - I know they're going to be difficult to source so appreciate any help you can give.
    Thanks
    Have a browse on brickyard.com and eircooled.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Hi Tracyoc, sorry to hear about your van being broken into. There is a good community of VW drivers out there so you should have no problems getting sorted.

As Aidan said, Brickyard and Eircooled.com are very good sites. Also Type2Ireland is a great site with plenty of new/secondhand parts sold on the forum. Also, Joe at CosyClassics does a lot of work on T25s.

Best of luck getting your bus back on the road!

Dibble.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tracyoc

Thanks for the replies guys, I think we may have got them, will know later this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kombi.noise

ive got what u need,if u still stuck

Advertisement