If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First new TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    EDIT - OK so I've been educated and told by a fellow boardsie to come here beucase this is forum is my best bet when it comes to service, delivery, price and quality. So here I am :) looking for a price quote on this TV including delivery to Galway...

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32eh5000/sams-ue32eh5000

Foxy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 32EH5000 is currently £269.95 and delivery to Galway would be £19.95 so the total would be £289.90..

apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,
    John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 reality19

Are prices quoted sterling (£ ) ?

reality19 wrote: »
    Are prices quoted sterling (£ ) ?

yes but happy to quote any price in euro as well no problem!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Thanks a million for getting back to me, can you tell me is there anything delivered to Galway for €350 with a preference for LED?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Digital switchover madness !

The cheapest LED that we have at the moment would come in at 430 Euro delivered which is an LG model.

We don't currently have anything cheaper than that as yet in an LED.

Many thanks

Dave

• Advertisement

Is that the LG 32LS5600?

foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    Is that the LG 32LS5600?

Foxy,

Not sure where Dave got those prices!

We can do the LG 32LS3500 at €328 delivered which is LED or the Toshiba 32BL502 at just €309.99 again delivered (not sure if it is Mpeg though!) http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/32bl502/tosh-32bl502

If you were interested in the 32LS5600 we can do that at just €409.99 delivered,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Foxy,

Not sure where Dave got those prices!

We can do the LG 32LS3500 at €328 delivered which is LED or the Toshiba 32BL502 at just €309.99 again delivered (not sure if it is Mpeg though!) http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/32bl502/tosh-32bl502

If you were interested in the 32LS5600 we can do that at just €409.99 delivered,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm hoping to go ahead and order the 32LS5600 in the morning, is it in stock and if so, and I order it in the morning, when do you think it will arrive in Galway?

Cheers!

EDIT: Purchased :) Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

This TV is in stock so if ordered before 1:30pm on any day, should be with you the following day.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.