Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter boots

• 22-10-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a great pair of knee high boots (leather, probably) in black or brown. I get a good pair every 4 yrs or so, so I want them to be lovely. I like Kenneth Cole, Ecco, Clarks type of thing and I want a flat heel. (I don't like what they have at the moment though).
    Any recomendations?? There used to be a fab shoe shop on Liffey Street (Dublin) by the adventure shop. I saw an amazing pair of brown fleece lined boots there a couple of years ago. Maybe someone knows what kind of stock they had?
    Thanks if anyone can help, and sorry if I am ridiculously vague!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Haven't looked this year, but Buffalo usually have nice flat boots. Also try the brands in Arnotts, got a fab pair in Guess there last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thanks, it's a pity Buffalo don't have an Irish website.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lazy girl

i got a lovely pair in Dune in Arnotts, also lovely selection in the shoe section of arnoots have everythings from carvela, to dune, tommy hilfiger , buffallo etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

lazy girl wrote: »
    i got a lovely pair in Dune in Arnotts, also lovely selection in the shoe section of arnoots have everythings from carvela, to dune, tommy hilfiger , buffallo etc

Brill thanks. I was looking at the Arnotts website but didn't see anything, they must have a better selection in-store. Already seeing some fab stuff on the Dune site.

Advertisement