Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a black catsuit

• 22-10-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a catsuit to wear this saturday for a halloween party. Has anybody come across one in the shops in Dublin? I'd prefer not to spend too much on it if possible.

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I'm not sure if it would be any use to you to get it on-line? I bought this one, and they had it delivered quite quickly.

If you don't want to shop on-line then try the joke shops, as far as I know Easons on O'Connell street sell costumes also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Costume shop in George's arcade has one on the mannequin to buy. Not sure how much though. It's all leather-ette material. It's dead sexeh, apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

All dance shops will have them though they could be a bit pricey considering its a one wear thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Costume shop in George's arcade has one on the mannequin to buy. Not sure how much though. It's all leather-ette material. It's dead sexeh, apparently.

You blatant liar :)

It's not even leather-ette. It's some dodgy plastic/rubbery type material. I didn't think it looked all that great OP. If you're going for a low-end catsuit it'd be fine, something a little more upmarket and actually sexy- best avoided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

American Apparel might have something? I know they definitely have body-suit type things

• Advertisement
Advertisement